Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Internet Safety- Doing

I talked to my mom about some of the things I learned. I have three younger brothers and two of them still have to go through high school. My parents do a lot of the things recommended for internet safety, however, I felt a reminder would not hurt. My older brother and I never did spend a lot of time on the internet, but my little brothers might not be the same as I and my older brother were. They may have to make special precautions, especially since the world is becoming so reliant upon the internet. I shared with my mom some key tips in remaining internet safe and showed her a video. We also discussed the importance of actually talking about the reasons behind the precautions with my siblings. My mom was very supportive of my ideas and appreciated the discussion. She even taught me a little more about the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment