Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Two things I learned

I learned about anther great technology called the Promethean board. In these lessons I saw great examples of how technology could be essential. This was one of the most important things I saw. A girl in my group projected different writing samples and had the kids come up and underline the mistakes within the sample. Then they checked their answers. Using technology makes this lesson simple and accessible to everyone. I also loved another girl's idea of using the Promethean board to teach fractions. She had the students come up to the board and cut the pizza. I do not think this lesson could be done in a better way. It was very effective. The focus is on the student's learning objective and not on how cool the technology was! This was another great insight!

No comments:

Post a Comment