Tuesday, January 20, 2009

RSS and Web 2.0

RSS is an amazing resource that I am excited to use. I have yet to understand the true potential of RSS. It allows me to put news feeds and updates from all of my favorite sites in one location. As a teacher this will save me time and help me stay informed. Web 2.0 is also an amazing development. It allows me to connect to a site and make it my own. The internet and I are interconnected. As a teacher, I will be able to use sites like Delicious and Goodread to not only keep track of my favorite sites and books, but to also know what other teachers like and use. Again, I look forward to becoming more comfortable using these tools in the future!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with what you said about being interconnected with the internet...it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete